Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 6 ~ Coloured Base with White

Soooo… this post is a little late. I should have posted day 7 yesterday, that’s how late I am. And I don’t have any valid excuses! I’ll post day 7 tomorrow, and then I’ll be back on track and hopefully finish strong :)

The theme for this day’s design is as you can see from the title “coloured base with white”, and I thought to myself, if one colour is good, two must be better. And if two is better, four must be even MORE betterer. So I hereby present you with my multi coloured and white design! (See end of post for a step-by-step)

 

 

 

 

 

Step-by-Step:

  • I started with a coat of a plain nude-ish colour (Nina Ultra Pro Caffe Latte)
  • Then I blobbed on lots of colours in random patterns until my nails were covered. The colours I used were green (Barry M Spring Green), pink (Revlon Bubble Gum), blue (Color Club Wicked Sweet – which smells amazing!) and yellow (17 Go Go).
  • Then I wrapped my tips with the different colours and sealed with a top coat.
  • When this was dry I stamped over with white polish using Bundle Monster BM211.

 

Previous challenge entries:

Day 1 ~ Black on White
Day 2 ~ White on Black
Day 3 ~ Black Base with Some Colour
Day 4 ~ White Base with Colour
Day 5 ~ Coloured Base with Black

 

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips 
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor