Sunday, 11 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 4 ~ White Base with Some Colour

I picked another plain white crème for this design; China Glaze White On White. I don’t think it’s all that good if I’m honest, but the wear is decent. I painted three coats with plenty of time in between each one, and I suppose that’s ok. I really don’t like my crèmes to need more than two coats though, white or not.

After painting my base I sponged different colours on my tips and added nail art tape and little gems. The colours I used were all China Glaze; Index: Blue Sparrow, Middle: Purple Panic, Ring: Tree Hugger and Pinkie: Flying Dragon.

 

 

 

 

 

Previous challenge entries:

Day 1 ~ Black on White
Day 2 ~ White on Black
Day 3 ~ Black Base with Some Colour

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor