Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 3 ~ Black Base with Some Colour

I didn’t want to use the same black base as yesterday, so I opted for the pearly Models Own Black Swirl. I just got my new nail art brushes through the post today, so of course I had to do something freehand! I painted a simple stem-and-leaf shape in shades of green, and added some gold dots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previous challenge entries:

Day 1 ~ Black on White
Day 2 ~ White on Black

 

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips 
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor