Monday, 5 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 1 ~ Black on White

I am a little bit late to jump on the train, but I just couldn’t resist this challenge! The theme is – as you can guess from the title – Black and White :)

I have never participated in a challenge before, and I’m really excited!

My first design is really simple, but I like how it turned out. I painted my nails with three coats of Nina Ultra Pro French White and did a sort of ruffian with Barry M Instant Nail Effects in Black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since I was late to join the challenge I will post day 1 today, day 2 tomorrow and then be on schedule with day 3 on Wednesday.

 

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips 
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor